Welcome / Bienvenue
wolasihkawotin / Pjila’dik
The Herbalist Association of New Brunswick (HANB) was formed in 2018 as a non-profit organization that supports the practice of herbal medicine.
It is our goal to raise awareness of the traditional and modern uses of herbs as medicine, to expand on the knowledge of our local medicinal plants and to support plant sustainability.
- Spread awareness of herbalism in New Brunswick.
- Foster a network of NB herbalist's.
- Help address the concerns of herbalist's at the provincial level.
- Promote ethical wild-crafting practices.
- Promote the protection of endangered medicinal plants and their habitats in NB.